MDS - Mongol Death Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mongol Death Squad

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joining MDS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnXoR

Joining MDS Empty
PostSubject: Joining MDS   Joining MDS Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:42 am

1. I want to join MDS because..well..to tell you the truth...because playing alone in travian is kinda stupid...the main thing a player should do at the begining is to settle in a nice family(alliance) and help them while they help you....its really simple actually.

2. My town is located at (87:-37)

3. sometimes yes..other alliances are farming me...so I just cant get a proper army..whenever I build one...someone destroys it at night. Its kinda annoying actually.

4. My total inhabitant number atm is 189

5. I dont have alot of troops now..because ..as I said before..another alliance is attacking me alot and I have to spend my resources, so that they wouldn't get anything.

6. I try to live in peace with everyone around me

7. No. I previously was in the PFFA alliance. But I didn't like it there so I left Very Happy

8. Im active all the time (at day that is) well...I dont know 6 hours a day. I dont sit near the pc all the time..I just come to check things all the time.

9. I played in all kinds of servers...actually..almost all of them. I've been playing travian for a year now..I think..

10. I'm a peaceful player..but if someone bothers me alot..well lets just say that I have a "to kill" list Very Happy

11. I check the alliance forums whenever I'm online

12. I play with Romans.

13. UberFusion is closest to me (from MDS ..)

14. No, I don't know anybody in MDS :/

15. I'm almost 18 years old..

If I will have the opportunity to join your ranks, I promise not to be a farm anymore Very Happy and to help everyone in the alliance as much as I can.
Thats all..

AnXoR(P.S I'm defiler in the speed.travian.com server..)
Back to top Go down
Neron
Admin
Neron

Joining MDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining MDS   Joining MDS Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:11 pm

Thank you for your application.
Your application will be treated in a locked forum.

//Neron
Back to top Go down

Joining MDS
Page 1 of 1